Monday, December 26, 2011

Inspirational Wallpaper with Matthew 7: 7-8 Verse


"Ask and it will be given to you." It sounds so simple, so very easy to do, but I found out that that idea is not that easy to accept for others. I have several blogs like this one, and some apps where people can get for free. It amazes me that some people I encounter still can't believe that I'm giving things I worked hard for, for free. They are always waiting for a catch. I just shake my head in disbelief. I realized that maybe that's also the kind of thing that happens between us and God. He gives us everything for free~food, life, home, skills, everything, but out of pride, we think that those things come from our own hard work. Also, He gave His only Son for us, and we only need to accept Jesus Christ as Our Lord and Savior in order to be saved, but some of us just can't believe it's for real, because it's free. God told us to ask and it will be given to us, and we do not ask, because we don't believe that it's that simple. What have we have to lose? My friends, why don't you try it? He's just waiting for us to accept His gifts. And yes, they are free.
Privacy Policy - This Blog is for entertainment purpose only. All of our Free Wallpapers are gathered by term 'free to use' on Free Public Sources on the internet. Do Not Use Any images wallpapers For Commercial purpose. All images wallpapers that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog - Top Wallpapers Copyright @ 2012 - Theme by duosmith.com